Amy Letke, SPHR, GPHR is a workforce visionary and Founder and CEO of Integrity HR (www.integrityhr.com) a human resources outsourcing and consulting firm located in Louisville, KY. She is an internationally renowned speaker, author and consultant earning a reputation for her dynamic, and impactful programs designed to inspire, improve and enlighten any workforce group!
As a speaker & entrepreneur, Amy provides solutions to client companies in the areas of:
- business start up & continuity
- best practices for human resource management
- becoming a successful entrepreneur
- managing generational differences at work and play
- effective means for building a thriving organization
- employment law compliance for small business and start ups
- best practices for improved business performance
- successful salary negotiation techniques
- improving “people productivity”
- becoming a successful leader
- structuring successful incentive and base compensation programs
- workplace policy design and deployment
Known to many as the “HR Doctor”, Amy Letke built her expertise primarily in professional service, manufacturing and software industries. She has held various leadership roles including VP of HR for a national software organization, she’s built a successful HR consulting practice with a national accounting and consulting firm as a Senior Manager, and also held executive positions in insurance agency leadership. Amy has published three books, started & operated three successful businesses and is a certified human resources professional with 20 years of HR and entrepreneurial expertise.